You can put likes to support the people you follow and to highlight interesting content on Twitter. This article will show you how to view all of the Likes that you've received on Twitter.
What does the "Heart" button do on Twitter?
Twitter recently replaced its Favorite (star) button by a heart shaped one, also known as the Like button, in order to put the microblogging platform more in-line with other social networks such as Instagram. Click on the small Heart to like a tweet. The button will turn red to confirm your action. You can undo a like for a tweet by clicking on the Heart button again (turns grey).
Where to find the 'Likes' tab on Twitter?
Your liked tweets are classified below a Likes tab.
- Sign-in to Twitter and click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Profile & Settings > View Profile.
- Next, scroll down and click on the Likes tab to see all your likes, tweets, and other Twitter interactions:
- Why can't i see all my likes on twitter
- How to see liked tweets
- Why can't i see who liked my tweet
- Likee Lite > Download
- Instagram unable to log in “try again later we limit how often you can do things > Forum - Instagram
- Likee > Download
- How to get more followers and likes on TikTok? > Guide
- Facebook Goes Beyond "Likes"
- Open Twitter links with your mobile browser
- Turn off tweet translation on Twitter: on Android, iOS
- How to mark your tweets as sensitive?
- Set the default font size on Twitter: for Android, PC, iOS
- Turn off retweets: for everyone, for a particular user
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Use Twitter Spaces: on PC, Android, iOS
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Customise your columns on TweetDeck
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Pin a tweet on Twitter: on iPhone, Android, PC
- How to block a user on Twitter?