WhatsApp restore issue

Closed
Bansisingh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 23, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2018 - Updated on Oct 23, 2018 at 01:43 PM
Bansisingh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 23, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2018 - Oct 25, 2018 at 12:58 PM
Hello all, I've recently had an issue with the app. I used to delete a chat when I was done, and now I'm not getting new notifications from that person. If I close the app and come back, it will prompt me to restore the chat, and will then show any new texts and also keeps bringing back a day's worth of texts, from last week. It always restores the same six texts, along with anything new. I've deleted the app and reinstalled, same thing. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 23, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Well, perhaps you should use snapchat if you are concerned for your messages staying on the device. Perhaps the app is not designed to constantly being deleted, and it is self healing to avoid users that ACCIDENTALLY DELETE a chat!
Bansisingh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 23, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 25, 2018
Updated on Oct 25, 2018 at 04:57 PM
Well, perhaps you should use snapchat if you are concerned for your messages staying on the device. Perhaps the app is not designed to constantly being deleted, and it is self healing to avoid users that ACCIDENTALLY DELETE a chat!

Hey thanks you so much bro for the suggestion

______________________________________________________________________________________________

<REMOVED>