The discussions

Location update

Hello, Why is it that when someone else's location is shared with me in real time for 8 hours, the location update is not in real time and it takes 5...

My whatsapp isn't working

Hello,my WhatsApp isn't working because I am using mtn let's stop buying mtn sim since dey can't do anything to our problem and whatsapp should do som...

Whatsap hacked and keeps saying you have guessed the code so

Hello, Whatsap hacked and keeps saying you have guessed the code so

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr by
Miranda008

Whatsapp otp issue

Hello, MY WhatsApp verification otp not coming On My WhatsApp please help me 

Restore selected videos from whatsapp backup on google drive

When I transfered to my new phone it automatically transfered WhatsApp without asking. Due to this videos and some images were lost. I have a WhatsAp...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Apr by
BoBot  

Please unban my whatsapp

Hello, Dear Team WhatsApp, my WhatsApp account is still closed, a lot of my work is on hold due to the account being closed I have requested you many...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr by
HelpiOS

You have been logged out

Hello, My whatsapp account have been logged out automatically for 3 times within this week alone. And after whatsapp is done with my review a calle...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr by
HelpiOS

Deleting a blocked contact that is not in my phone contact l

I don't know how I got it, but in my WA settings under Privacy I have one blocked contact. That contact shows up as blocked, and I would like to delet...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr by
HelpiOS

Voice note recorder

Hi, When i send some body a voice message on my android phone i get this black nag message saying "Voice note recorder" which is a pain. Can that be...

10 replies Last reply on 7 Apr by
Shakka

You need the official whatsapp

Hello, I am getting  "you need the official whatsapp to use this account android" when i try to login in WhatsApp using my number. I downloaded Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr by
HelpiOS

Chat syncing

Hello, I recently broke my phone and because of it, I cannot backup my whatsapp for a few days. If I use whatsapp desktop before buying my phone, w...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr by
Ali

Whatsapp doesn't restore chats from backup

Samsung A54, which had WhatsApp installed with two phone numbers, broke down. Google Drive contains backups of both the phone itself and WhatsApp chat...

You need the official whatsapp to use this account android

Solved

Hello, I am getting  "you need the official whatsapp to use this account android" when i try to login in WhatsApp using my number. I downloaded Wh...

13 replies Last reply on 28 Mar by
vapsagerta

Whatsapp keeps saying download official version

Hi, On my huawei nova 9 se whatsapp keep saying download official version. Yet i am using the official one from play store. What to do?​​​​​​​

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar by
vapsagerta

Can't join whatsapp group chat

Solved

Hello, I'm having problems joining group chats, beek going on about a week now. Basically when I click on a link to join a group chat it takes me to ...

25 replies Last reply on 28 Mar by
vocalkeny

How to know if you are blocked from whatsapp by a user

When you video call a number and you get a message saying that the user phone cannot accept video call on his device what is that

Find and download previous chat backup for whatsapp

Solved

Hallo, I changed my iphone on 19.03.2024 and accidentally made a Whatsapp chat backup before downloading the chat history. But I urgently need the da...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar by
HelpiOS

My screen turns off when i play whatsapp audio.

My screen turns off when I play WhatsApp Audio or when I call. What can I do?? ????

Bringing back notifications for downloads on macos

Hello, before Meta made their whatsapp app for macos really worse, I received notifications for every download that, clicked, brought me directly to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar by
HelpiOS

Transfer whatsapp videos

Transfer of WhatsApp was part of the Sony setup new phone process between old and new Sony phones. It did it without asking me. My chat is all on the...

Whatsapp add account after change number done

Solved

done Hi, I moved from UK to Dubai 4months back. That time I used change number feature and all my chat history and groups migrated. After switch ac...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar by
Ral2d

No backup found on this account issue

I by mistake deleted the local backup of whatsapp but my google drive is showing i still have the latest backup which is of 24 feb ,2024.but the probl...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar by
amita91

Whatsapp many time guessed problem

Hi whatsup team 72 hour's not solve 6digit verification code not received in my phone number please help 

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar by
BoBot  

Where are my pixel 7's files backed up to in google?

Solved

I backed up the files on my Pixel 7 to my Google account. Then, on my desktop, I opened my Google account and looked for the backup. I could not find ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar by
HelpiOS

Which whatsapp version is best

Hello, among whatsapp apk versions which apk is best?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar by
zeeshan108

What’s app time freeze

Hi All.    is there any way I can freeze the time on what’s app last seen. For example freeze it to 10.30am so it shows that all day even if I have b...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar by
zeeshan108

Not receiving whatsapp code

Hello, I have lost my phone, now i am trying to register my whatsapp on new phone, but i am not receiving the 6 digit verification code. its been alm...

I’ve been banned from whatsapp

I've been randomly banned from WhatsApp and when i emailed them i received this email:  Our system flagged your account activity as a violation of ou...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb by
Shireen

Using new phone, cannot get code ...

Hello, recently bought a new Samsung phone, previously used Huawei.  Used Whatsapp on the Huawei.  Took my SIM out of Huawei and put it into Samsung, ...

Restore deleted conversation from whatsapp

I wanna know if i can restore a deleted conversation from whatsapp.   

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb by
HelpiOS

Call hsbc usa

Hello, can I call hsbc usa bank via whatsapp from UK and what number.

Access to whatsapp account

Hello, I can't get back into my whatsapp account after my phone broke and I had to get a new one with a new sim card and mobile number. The number I...

Whatsapp keeps crashing

Hello, I deleted an old conversation from my WhatsApp which made the app crash (on my iPhone 15 pro). I have since then updated the app and my iPhone...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp issue

Hello, I am not able to receive WhatsApp verification code to activate my account  I have tried everything text, call, customer care

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb by
goods

Removed google account but contacts still seen in whatsapp

Hello everyone,  few weeks back i looged my google account in my Dads mobile phone to check my mails, after few days i deleted my google account from ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb by
BoBot  

Can't register my whatsapp

WhatsApp isn’t sending me 6 digit's verification message. I am using active internet connection, my sim number is ok. I can talk to friends and family...

Delete official whatsapp account from wa contact list

Today, January 26, I see that the WhatsApp screen on my Pixel 7 has a new contact below Chats. The new contact name is simply WhatsApp with a WA image...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan by
Skeezicks

Copying a text file from my desktop into my phone's whatsapp

Solved

I don't like using the keyboard on my phone. I'd rather create a text file and then send it in a new WhatsApp message. I have a text message in my in...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Jan by
HelpiOS

My videos are unable to be downloaded by others

Hello, My videos are unable to be downloaded by others. Although photos and voice chats have no issues only video files are having errors They all, ...

You have guested the code too many times - whatsapp

Solved

Hello, You have guested the code too many times please how to solve this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan by
BoBot  

Contacts display issue and video recording bug

Solved

I bought an iPhone 15 Pro Max about a month ago. However, since the day I purchased it, I have been experiencing various issues on WhatsApp. My phone ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan by
BoBot  

Logged out from whatsapp not getting back

Hello, yesterday i was using whatsapp and suddenly message appear someone tried to login and i ignored the message and then i was logged out from my ...

Whatsapp - language translation

Hello, Using WhatsApp on my IPhone and unable to access the translate function. The process described - press and hold an unsent active message, men...

Can i restore a whatsapp backup to a different sim?

This is what I think I’ve done. My old phone was dual sim, with a primary sim I use all the time and a second one. I think I took the primary sim out ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan by
BoBot  

Lost chats / moving chats from iphone to android

Hey everyone, My phone died, and my Google Drive backup got overwritten. I was able to use the 'export chat' feature on my friends androids, which sea...

Do all details disappear instantly when blocked on wa?

Hello all, Please excuse my poor English. Last week I unfortunately had a big argument with someone via Whatsapp. Suddenly my message stopped going ...

Otp issues

Hello, Since w months I'm unable to receive verification code tried everything whtup gb business, changed number,device .. no good response from whtu...

Whatsapp dp

Hello, Am able to view the dp on the whatsapp app on phone and not on whatsapp web. Whats the issue 

How to recover banned account

Hello, What is the best way to recover banned account of buisness whatsapp

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan by
Jiyahana

How to recover banned whatsapp account

Hi, My what's app account is banned i was using third party but now I need to using original what's app Please help!

Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 593