Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

-
dear sir/madam while i login my facebook account then show this message.
Thank you
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. please solve this problem
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
December 14, 2018
Thank you
Hi,

Facebook asks you to submit your ID to confirm your identity.

If you have not yet confirmed your identity, you can use this form : https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/199052956872279
Respond to HelpiOS
Thank you
i try this trick but my account was not a disable account please rectify this problem
Respond to AffectionateAnis
Registration date
Friday October 26, 2018
Last seen
November 26, 2018
Thank you
Facebook wishes to verify your identity. Have you submitted to Facebook the document that Facebook has requested from you? You will not be able to recover your account until you do. Check your email or sms Facebook sent you a message telling you how to confirm your identity.
Respond to Jules_St-Germain
Thank you
until not solve my problem again and alwys login problem kindly solve my loggin issue
xpcman
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Last seen
December 14, 2018
-
this is CCM - we have no connection with Facebook. Hence we can not solve your problem
Thank you
until not solve my loggin problem my account is not a disable account try to understand. please or some give me new tips and tricks.
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
December 14, 2018
-
You said you have this message when you try to log in to your account :

"Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents."

This means that you must submit your ID to Facebook to prove your identity.