Log into Facebook account

Closed
Affubhaiahfaz - 28 Dec 2018 à 14:38
 Affubhaiahfaz - 30 Dec 2018 à 12:59
Hello,

When I open my Facebook it shows like this "Unfortunately we are reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your patients." Sir this account was very important for me because, I have some business information in it. I have submitted my exact name and my identity card.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
28 Dec 2018 à 15:10
Please be patient, as it can take up to 96 hours for THEM (facebook) to respond. You have posted your inquiry on CCM,.net, and we do not have nothing to do with THEM!
Affubhaiahfaz
30 Dec 2018 à 12:54
Hello Sir When I Open My Fb Id Shows Like This Unfortunately We r reviewing these additional documents we appericiate your passions. Sir this account was very important for me because, I have some buissness information in it. I have submitted my exact name and my identity card from Confirm
Affubhaiahfaz
30 Dec 2018 à 12:57
Hello sir.
Please open my account my information dacument this account.
Affubhaiahfaz
30 Dec 2018 à 12:59
Hello Sir When I Open My Fb Id Shows Like This Unfortunately We r reviewing these additional documents we appericiate your passions. Sir this account was very important for me because, I have some buissness information in it. I have submitted my exact name and my identity card from Confirm