I have purchased brand new PC parts as follows to assemble my gaming PC :
1. Intel Core i7 9700K Desktop 9th Generation Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
2. Hyper 212 cooler
3. Z390 AORUS PRI WIFI MOTHERBOARD
4. GTX 1060 GRAPHICS CARD
5. CORAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB X 2 DDR4 RAM
6. SAMSUNG 860EVO 500GB SSD
7. DELL LCD MONITOR (OLD) ST2420 Lb
8. CORSAIR RM750 X POER SUPPLY
9. COLLERMASTER MASTERBOX 5 RGB CABINET
10. Windows 10 64bit
The problem is as follows:
I was successful in booting up the PC and installing Windows 10 64bit on to it
I downloaded and installed all the latest motherboard drivers.
I downloaded and installed all the latest graphics card drivers.
The PC went into hand mode after initially showing AORUS logo but later on after repeatedly shutting down PC by pressing power button for 5 seconds, the PC went into repair mode and then started after uninstalling all motherboard and graphics card drivers. I again reinstalled these drivers and tested the system multiple times by shutting down from start menu. It worked fine. But after some hours, when I tried to start the PC, it hangs at AORUS logo again. I then gave up.
Please help me resolve the problem