Hello, in short, yes the instructions should be the same if you are using Windows Media Player.
To make a DVD in windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Media Player
- In the Windows Media Player Library, tap or click the Burn tab, tap or click the Burn options button Options button, and then tap or click Data DVD.
- Insert a blank disc into your DVD driver.
- If you see the list from your last selection and want to start a new list, tap or click the Clear list button to remove the previous one.
- Find the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc.
- Drag items from the details pane (in the middle of the Player Library) to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
- If you want to change the order of the items in the burn list, drag the item up or down in the list.
- If you want to remove an item from the burn list, double-tap or right-click the item, and then tap or click Remove from list.
- When you’re happy with the list, tap or click Start burn.
I hope this helps