Windows 10 Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1 - 50 of about 2,060
  • My laptop freezes a few minutes I turned it onn

Hello, My laptop freezes a few minutes after I turned it on, then I have to turn off and on again before it works normally

Prof_Monie | Latest reply: Irina2207 12:26 AM
    3 replies
  • Where are all my bookmarks?

I never use to login to chrome and had lots and lots of bookmarks. Then I logged in with my regular google account and there are no bookmarks. There's...

beauknowsdiddly | Latest reply: Gtip_8062 Jul 29
    1 reply
  • sim card slot

Hello, I would like to know how to use my sim card slot on my mecer wizard CA14D02

mandy | Latest reply: mandy Jul 22
    0 replies
  • Large rectangular box in the middle of my screen

When I opened my laptop today, I noticed a large rectangular box in the middle of my screen. It goes from the top of the screen to the bottom and is s...

kio | Latest reply: Gtip_8062 Jul 20
    1 reply
  • Mp3 Not Connecting To Laptop Or Showing Up

Hello, I Had Just Bought This GFHFG Mirror Clip Mp3 Player. It Is Brand New. I Connect It To My Laptop Which Currently Has Windows 11 And When I Plug...

Jlfetters02 | Latest reply: jimmywick Jul 16
    3 replies
  • WhatsApp Web Desktop Loggs Out after restart

Hello, Two days ago I updated to the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop and now every time I restart my PC, and turn on WhatsApp desktop it shows ...

RegretFull | Latest reply: Zohaib Jun 14
    1 reply
  • get details of font type and size for warning messagebox

Hello, I search for running order to show me details of font type and size for warning message in excel from inside the windows 10 . ...

Hasson_6770 | Latest reply: Hasson_6770 May 23
    0 replies
  • Is possible recover Windows from Found.000 folder?

After it finished run "chkdsk" like "SMART" info recomend, (since it didn't boot) I went in with a linux distribution to check the disk, I see that al...

R3w6 | Latest reply: ronwis0122 Mar 11
    2 replies
  • 2 screen with win10

Hello, hi i have a elite desktop 800 g1 ssf wich has a regular old parallelogram place to plug a display and a hdmi place with a parallelogram ada...

anaturelover | Latest reply: anaturelover Mar 01
    0 replies
  • how to install windows 10 update 21h2

Windows 10 21H2 update fails to install.

Vibranium | Latest reply: Irina2207 Feb 15
    1 reply
  • Windows 10 and downloading Firefox from Edge: DIFFICULT

Hi I'm setting up a new computer, and the first thing I do is download Firefox. I don't want to use Edge. I'll never use Edge, but when I went to dow...

TuqueroIMKJe... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Feb 04
    1 reply
  • Access Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-080) Solved

So I broke my Windows laptop this morning, however the hdd is saved. In that hdd I locked some credential files inside Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-10...

not_6694 | Latest reply: not_6694 Jan 31
    1 reply
  • Newly uploaded browsers not connecting to internet

I'm new to CCM forums and hope someone can help me fix this perplexing issue. I've had Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge on my computer for years. I'm run...

loclhero | Latest reply: petergroft Jan 27
    1 reply
  • Mussing my adobe illustrator & Photoshop in control panel

control panel does not show all installed programs "Programs and Features" section in my Control Panel only shows few of my installed programs? I hav...

Dipu | Latest reply: Dipu Jan 14
    0 replies
  • Windows is not installing properly Solved/Closed

I've done a clean install of windows 10 but I noticed that it did not install visual c++ redistributable is this a program that is packaged with windo...

ClaudeMjDevi... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jan 14
    1 reply
  • to change language in pdf xchange viewer is impossible

theres only one language in the box (pdf xchange viewer) so i can't choose....what to do now?

HvdH | Latest reply: HvdH Jan 02
    0 replies
  • Godmode not working right

Hello, When I get the alleged GO mode. I get the file manager.

Funkyecat | Latest reply: Funkyecat Dec 30, 2021
    0 replies
  • How to turn off only Win hotkeys that use the RIGHT Win key

https://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-disable-any-specific-win-keyboard-shortcut-in-windows?unapproved=294596&moderation-ash=078b89d08b3106d9992818cda4...

Sebastian42 | Latest reply: Sebastian42 Dec 18, 2021
    0 replies
  • How to add Spotify to Premiere Pro Closed

I'm a video editor working on Windows 10, does anyone know how to upload songs from Spotify to Premiere Pro. Or do I have to download them in advance ...

VincentZiggy | Latest reply: John Dec 10, 2021
    7 replies
  • Mic is not working in windows 10 Closed

Hello, My mic was working perfectly but then for three days, he stopped working you know which mic testing site is best for an online mic test. So...

LynetteBenson | Latest reply: lucytaylor01 Dec 6, 2021
    3 replies
  • Enable WebGL on Chrome Closed

I went to chrome://flags/ as indicated in your tutorial. There was no "disable WebGL" in the scroll down. What do I need to do to enable WebGL on Ch...

LorraineStej... | Latest reply: ToenaToe Nov 12, 2021
    2 replies
  • Admin password

I saw your post on xp but I want to factory reset my windows 10 Lenovo and I don’t know what password I used

Brobie | Latest reply: Brobie Oct 26, 2021
    0 replies
  • A question about Cortana

Hi, "Microsoft says that Cortana will eventually be available as an app": https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/technology/personaltech/windows10-re...

Michael | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 26, 2021
    1 reply
  • Error when I check for updates 0x8007042c

When I try to check for updates all it will give me is Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were some problems insta...

Windos10isaw... | Latest reply: nathanwirth Oct 20, 2021
    1 reply
  • Lost internet drivers (Mecrer Model CA14D01) Windows 10

Hi Please help ,my laptop gas lost the internet drivers after it has updated the drivers and installed the new ones. Kind regards Derrick

DERRICKM5 | Latest reply: DERRICKM5 Oct 16, 2021
    0 replies
  • Windows 10 crashed Unable to reinsert as computer wants password

I have a Lenovo Laptop that without warning went to a blue screen that at first asked what my keyboard layout did I want. I checked American then it s...

slswriter13 | Latest reply: slswriter13 Oct 10, 2021
    2 replies
  • Network icon and settings has a problem

My network icon in settings is greyed out and it says on but the icon is not showing and when I try to open a network-related setting is closed in 1 s...

Windos10isaw... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 10, 2021
    7 replies
  • What SEARCH options are thorough ?

Neither SEARCH in Start, nor in top right of the Explorer screen, can find ALL the '\quarantine\' - whereas I can find four 'manually'. Is there some ...

Sebastian42 | Latest reply: Sebastian42 Oct 4, 2021
    2 replies
  • change computer name Solved

Hello, I have problem when change the computer name not updating when right click for properties specific file it will show old computer name despi...

leapout | Latest reply: leapout Oct 1, 2021
    2 replies
  • All icons have changed to .lnk and the fix listed is not working.

Hello, All of my icons have changed to .lnk files. I’ve tried to follow the instructions for this fix by using the Registry editor and following t...

Jessimay5 | Latest reply: Jessimay5 Sep 15, 2021
    0 replies
  • Forgot password and F8 doesn’t work

I can’t remember password for my Lenovo Windows 10 and the F8 function to bring me to get into it through Admin will not come up. Any suggestions? ...

Ceassbunch | Latest reply: HelpiOS Sep 7, 2021
    3 replies
  • Mecer Wizard Notebook CA14D02 Solved

Hello, i only received my Mecer laptop last week Friday i had it setup and switched it off afterwards. Monday when i tried logging in the laptop is st...

Shamiema | Latest reply: David Webb Sep 3, 2021
    1 reply
  • Windows 10 login issues?

Hi! Community, I turned on my HP Pavilion s5000 computer yesterday and it would not start. I Changed the specific Power Supply for the unit, turne...

hppav1 | Latest reply: hppav1 Sep 1, 2021
    0 replies
  • Hashtag query

Hello, where is the hashtag symbol, on my new HP QWERTY keyboard?

pard1376 | Latest reply: David Webb Aug 27, 2021
    1 reply
  • i didnt found nvlddmkm.sys file in C:\WindowsSystem\32drivers Closed

i didnt found nvlddmkm.sys file in C:\WindowsSystem\32drivers

Ziad | Latest reply: David Webb Aug 2, 2021
    1 reply
  • anive folder unlock to change master password Closed

unlock to change master password

Selvam | Latest reply: David Webb Jul 23, 2021
    1 reply
  • forget passwoad my folder Closed

anvi folder lock ka master passwoad bhul gye hai . i help me

kr.navinbrp | Latest reply: David Webb Jul 23, 2021
    1 reply
  • how to presave names or adress i can quickly paste with a click of a button ? Closed

Hello, hi i d like to like press alt q and it paste a name i presaved then alt (or whatever key i have to push) alt w and it paste the pre saved wor...

anaturelover | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jul 22, 2021
    1 reply
  • Windows update question Closed

Hello, Stupid question but, if workstations were set to automatically update, does anything need to be changed after installing the agent? Will they...

susuanmark | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jul 22, 2021
    1 reply
  • CTRL not working Closed

Hello all, My Ctrl keys are not working. It has happened before, I pressed the insert/delete key, and it worked again, but not this time, i tried u...

Arno | Latest reply: Arno Jul 7, 2021
    0 replies
  • My laptop screen went blank Closed

My laptop screen went blank because they plugged a phone and forgot to turn off the laptop so the laptop no longer works

Marne1 | Latest reply: Marne1 Jul 6, 2021
    0 replies
  • Windows 10 21H1 and WiFi Adapter Closed

Among my various computers, I have an ASUS X205TA which is a 32-bit tablet. I have been installing the latest 21H1 version on my computers and the tab...

Ace555 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jun 15, 2021
    1 reply
  • command and conquer generals zero hour "connection timed out" Closed

Hello, whenever i'm trying to play generals zero hour on a lan connection with my little brother and try to connect, it says "connection timed out...

floth3flo | Latest reply: floth3flo Jun 11, 2021
    0 replies
  • Snapchat on pc Closed

I installed snapchat on my computer, through this system. but i cant seem to open it.

everett | Latest reply: Bob Dijks May 28, 2021
    1 reply
  • The disk is write protected Closed

While going into the path recommended by you to clear the usb write protected error I found that there is no "storage device policy " in it at all. Wh...

Naresh | Latest reply: Bob Dijks May 28, 2021
    1 reply
  • Where do I find my Windows ID? Solved/Closed

https://ccm.net/computing/windows/61-where-does-windows-10-install-apps/ Where Does Windows 10 Install Apps Under Take Ownership of the Windows App...

GrizzlyBear | Latest reply: HelpiOS May 27, 2021
    5 replies
  • Blank menus on my taskbar and control settings Solved/Closed

I have all my icons showing on the taskbar, but when my clock went missing, I right clicked to see the task bar and it is all blank. When I went to t...

Stumped | Latest reply: Stumped May 25, 2021
    3 replies
  • windows 10 install interrupted/computer shut down won't finish install Closed

Hello, windows 10 won't finish install after shut down accidently window pops up saying shut down and reinstall but goes straight to PREPAIRING then...

ZCAHARLES | Latest reply: ZCAHARLES May 22, 2021
    0 replies
  • Bridge Connection Closed

Hello, I'm working at home via internet and I can't allow myself to get disconnected therefore I want to use a back-up internet. I have two Inte...

Sido_Obc | Latest reply: Sido_Obc May 22, 2021
    0 replies
  • Assistance Closed

Hello, how can I use an usb on my Mecer wizard 14

Cardo | Latest reply: HelpiOS May 20, 2021
    2 replies