Forgot password of folder lock professional

Solved/Closed
Talha - Dec 5, 2019 at 12:41 PM
rebruce Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 1, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2023 - Mar 2, 2023 at 06:31 AM
Hello I use folder lock professional mrt but I forgot my password how can I remove it please help me
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Dec 6, 2019 at 03:22 AM
Hello, I've found two possible methods for you:

Method 1. Unlock Folders/Files (Use Folder Lock Serial Key as Password)

Step 1. Open Folder Lock and click "Lock Folders".

Step 2. Enter your serial number at the password column, then click "OK" to unlock it.

Note; It only works when you have kept the Master Key option enabled in Password Security Settings. If you don't know how to enable the settings, contact the Folder Lock support team for help: https://www.newsoftwares.net/contact.

Method 2. Remove Password from Locked Files by Uninstall Folder Lock

Step 1. Open Registry Editor:

Click Start > Open the "Run" dialog > Type: regedit and hit Enter. Click "Yes" to open it.

Step 2. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/NewSoftware's/Folder Lock/Uninstall.

Step 3. Double-click "Uninstall" and change the value data from "1" to "0" and click "OK".

Step 4. Exit Registry Editor, open Task Manager and end task of all running applications, programs.

Step 5. Go to Apps & Features, search and find "Folder Lock".

Step 6. Hover your mouse to Folder Lock and click "Uninstall". Click "Uninstall" again to confirm.

Step 7. Wait for the uninstalling process to finish.

After this, you can directly open the previously locked folders by the Folder Lock and access your files with ease.

Good luck !
David
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Method 2 worked perfectly. Thank you!

I have use mehtod 2 but still not open the lock folder i have folder lock professional nd i have forgot the password..can you help me to open my folders

Great job! You saved me :-)

rebruce Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 1, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2023
Mar 2, 2023 at 06:31 AM

Thanks for sharing it. Great Job