- How to unlock folder lock if password forgotten
- How to unlock folder protector without password - Best answers
- Folder lock password forgot - Best answers
- Forgot Folder Lock password ✓ - Forum - System software
- How to unlock folder lock if password forgotten in windows 10 - How-To - Software
- Forgot my password of Folder Lock 7.5 ✓ - Forum - System software
- Lost Folder Lock 7 password ✓ - Forum - System software
- Folder Lock 7 forgot master password ✓ - Forum - System software
Now, you don't have to worry about the password of your locked folder. You can easily access or unlock your folder, without any password, or without knowing password of that locked folder.
If you ever forget your master password, you can still use the Serial Number that you have used to register Folder Lock as the master key. Important: Please note that this feature only works if you have kept the Master Key option enabled in Password Security settings. Folder Lock has been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data-theft threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection, which includes maintain password lists. Unfortunately, if you have forgotten your password, and if you have not been able to set the use of the Master Key in Password Security settings, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM MAJOR APPLICATION FUNCTIONS, like LOCK FILES, UNINSTALLING APPLICATION AND SETTING CONTROLS FROM THE PROGRAM SECURITY OPTIONS IN SETTINGS! (depending on user settings) Please make sure that you remember your password at ALL times or keep it in a safe place.