- My hp omnibook 6000 won't open please help.:(
- I need all the drivers for hp dv 6000 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Hp compaq 6000 pro 4 beeps red light ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Hp dv6 6000 drivers ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to unlock touchpad on hp laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- Hp laptop camera not working - How-To - Laptop computer
What you did is really bad, If the OS isn't booting there must have been a problem with the OS only. Now you should open it again and verify if you connected each devices properly. just make sure you placed the dimm memory properly!