How to Store Data In Sql Server

Closed
Sarosh - Jun 18, 2009 at 07:59 AM
 hari - Aug 30, 2010 at 08:43 AM
Hello Sir or Mam,

I am making a SignUp Page in ASP.Net 2.0 and i am facing a problem that How to store Signup Data in SQL Server 2005 like User Name,User Id or Password.Please Help to resolve this situation.Thankyou
Related:

2 responses

tommo2785 Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday June 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2009 2
Jun 18, 2009 at 09:47 AM
here is a link that shows examples on PHP
will give you the general format
http://www.webmasterworld.com/databases_sql_mysql/3011940.htm
still though check out w3schools they have good information easily explained covering all the basics. another place to look for questions others have already answered is SQLteam.com I also regularly go through there reading threads and learning more.
Hi Dude,This is simply a easy method to store the values of sign up page data to sql server 2000.

Well if u design asp page than for insrting data in sql server 2000 . u recquired to import namespaces sql.data and sq.data.client

after that u define object for sqlconnection.sqlcommand and sqldatareader

make a connection on page load.
and open that connection.

After making connection with server u have to fire sql query for insert values and pas the textbox values .
finally execute ommand executenonquery.
tommo2785 Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday June 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2009 2
Jun 18, 2009 at 08:13 AM
what exactly are you refering to? question about taking information off the form or question relating to the input of data into the DB/
If it is the former i cannot help as i have not learned that yet, however SQL language is Easy

INSERT INTO table_name
VALUES (value1, value2, value3,...);

INSERT INTO table_name (column1, column2, column3,...)
VALUES (value1, value2, value3,...);

both those examples were plagiarized from w3schools. Really good information on here and easy to follow this was one of the sites i studied whilst doing Modules on Databases, helped me receive a 7 or high distinction.

they also have tutorials on ASP PHP CSS HTML etc. study that,and you will work out your own answer it is very easy working on database.
If your database is already functional with tables and relations correctly assigned and constrained with DDL the rest is easy, Designing a good EER DB is a fair bit mor challenging, hence why those guys are some of the best paid in the industry
how to store the form data into the excel sheet