Reversing background colour and text colouring?

Registration date
Thursday April 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 9, 2020
-
Registration date
Thursday April 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 9, 2020
-
A friend sent me a couple of slides to use in my notes. Unfortunately, the slides have white lettering on a black background. I would like to know if there is a way, in PowerPoint, to reverse the colours - white background with black lettering. This would make it easier on my printer, should I have to print them out. Any insight that anyone has will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

WesternGuy

2 replies

Registration date
Thursday April 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 3, 2020
Select all the text, and change the font color from white to black.

Then Click on Design tab-> on the top right corner select the Format background option-> apply the white color.

If you still cannot change the color then use this method-
Just copy the text from the presentation, make a new presentation with a white background, and paste the text. If text still appears white, then select all the text go to font color options and choose black color.
Registration date
Thursday April 9, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 9, 2020

zee_001, thanks for the insight. When I try to bring his "slides" into my PowerPoint document, it turns out they are jpegs and I only seem to be able to bring them in as "pictures". I didn't realize at the time that this is what they were and that was how PowerPoint would treat them. Unless you have a solution that will allow these pictures to be broken down, then I suspect I will have to retype their content. Not a problem as this isn't a lot of work, just that if there was a way to incorporate them into a slide as "original text", then it would save me a bit of work.

WesternGuy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!