In this short guide, we will show you how to customise the background of all your chats in WeChat. You can use suggested backgrounds or upload your own photos. Read on to find out how to enable dark mode on WeChat too.
How to change WeChat wallpaper?
- Open the WeChat app and tap on Settings (cog icon) > Chat.
- Tap on Background.
- Several choices are available:
- Click on Apply to All Chats.
How to enable dark mode on WeChat?
To enable the dark mode on WeChat, follow these steps:
- Enter WeChat and tap Me > Settings > General > Dark Mode
- Next, enable Automatic.
- How To Change Your Desktop Background
- Prevent Users from Changing the Wallpaper in Windows
- How to Adjust The Font Size in WeChat
- Windows Phone 7 - Changing the lock screen wallpaper
- Use the Enter Key to Send Messages on WeChat
- How to hide your phone number on WeChat?
- How to clear and recover your chat history on WeChat
- How to adjust the font on WeChat?
- Enable WeChat landscape display, floating windows
- Use the Enter key to send messages on WeChat
- Public moments in WeChat: see, enable and disable
- How to turn off speaker mode on WeChat?
- How to turn off WeChat notification sound?
- Reset your WeChat password: via email, phone number
- Backup WeChat messages: to PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on WeChat: on iPhone, Android