- Type video card
- The video card is not displaying an image ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Nvidia detect video card - How-To - Graphic cards
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card - How-To - Graphic cards
- Start button and task bar gone after new video card installation - How-To - Windows
- Update video card - How-To - Graphic cards
To know which graphic card you are using.. just right click on your desktop and select properties, click settings tab, then click on advanced... then click on adapter tab! you will get the device you are using!