December 29, 2020
-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
-
My account Facebook is disabled, I think for no reason . I don’t know what happened ,they ask for confirm, than wait we confirm you, no staff because Covid and after disabled. My Facebook messenger and Instagram all closed . I have only try many way s , but still nothing. No one e-mail from Facebook, help me How can I have back my account again .more than 10 years I have that account with my real information.please need your Help

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
Hi,

Facebook disables accounts that violated their terms of use. In this article, you'll find all the information.

But if you believe that your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision by using their dedicated form. The link to the form is also available in the article.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday December 28, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 29, 2020

I appeal, send ID , but nothing, still disabled
I need back that account please. I did nothing wrong, they should talk to me , responding my emails, I turn back my account
What can I do ??
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
1,100 >
Registration date
Monday December 28, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 29, 2020

They may take several weeks to a few months. There's no other choice than to wait until your appeal is processed by Facebook.
Registration date
Monday December 28, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 29, 2020

???? sir ,, ???? . I have my all life in that Facebook account sir . My kid is sick since born , I put in closed albums in my Facebook account all his surgeries, medicine, recovering for years,, I don’t have in other places.I know is so stupid by my part by I really needed that videos fotos information that I have in that Facebook account disabled.. please Help me , is shut be a way for talk to them and understand me .I’m sure I don’t did anything wrong,,.I just need my stuff in that account then they can closed again ????..????????????????help me, I don’t know what to do.. I do everything can’t do , I send e-mails every day but nothing
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
I understand your concern about your albums, but unfortunately it is impossible to speed up the review. Facebook has to verify no less than 2,000 appeals per day, if not more.

Moreover, the Facebook team has been reduced due to the pandemic, which further delays the review process. Sending an appeal every day won't speed up the process either...

Please be patient and wait until Facebook has processed your case. If you're certain that your account was disabled by mistake and that you've not violated any of Facebook's terms and community standards, then you don't have to worry about your account.

Good luck.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!