Rectify a specific value in specific rows from multiple sheets

Closed
JDkas - Updated on Mar 14, 2021 at 10:07 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Mar 30, 2021 at 12:05 PM
Hello,

I saw the answer given by Vcoolio that was very useful to me.
And how to proceed with the rectification, on especific value, on rows from multiple sheets, reported in other worksheets?

Thank you

3 responses

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Mar 15, 2021 at 12:51 PM
Hi JDkas,

Vcoolio has given many useful answers. To which one are you refering to? Giving an example of what you want to achieve is also very helpful is providing you with an answer.

Best regards,
Trowa
Hi
I have a spreadsheet in VBA that uses sheet1 as a main table data.
On sheet2 on other table a subset of sheet1 of a specific product.
My objective in what I am looking for help is, whenever on the sheet1 makes any changes to that specific product, such as deleting or changing any value, make the change on sheet2 of that value.
In the userform that I use to enter data in the table(sheet1),
I have a listbox that indicate the "ID" of the correspondent row on sheet2, so with that I can reply to your code's msgbox (to delete row).
But it didn't work because the "id" of the row to be deleted on sheet1, does not have the same "ID" on sheet2.
And as it is a table, the ID will change as it is deleted.

What is the most viable change to make that code?
And how to delete another row not specific PPPP product, without the need to answer msgbox.
In other words, how to deal with exclusion depending on whether it is a PPPP product or not?

Thank you very much.
The code I used was from Vcoolio
on in module4.
I send an exemple as test

Sorry, how to send you my test project?
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Mar 30, 2021 at 12:05 PM
Hi JDkas,

You can upload your file to a free file sharing site like ge.tt and then post back the download link here. Always be careful with sensitive data.

Best regards,
Trowa