Can’t Log into Instagram from Multiple Devices

Isabella - Jun 6, 2023 at 01:00 PM
Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 - Jan 14, 2024 at 11:11 AM

Hi! I’m struggling so so much with this, and it’s driving me mad. Last night I used a third-party app to look at my insights and stuff, but soon after discovered that such apps aren’t always trustworthy, so I logged out, and uninstalled it. I’ve always been logged into my account from my phone and iPad, but ever since last night, I get logged out of one device if I log into the other. It’s never been like this. I was always able to be logged into the account from both devices simultaneously, no problems whatsoever. After I uninstalled the Instagram followers analysis app I changed my password in fear that the app had access to my account. I’ve changed my password again since then, am able to log into both devices but when I’m already logged into one, that one gets logged out if I log in from the other. I’ve enabled the two-factor authentication and everything. Can someone please help me? 

Related:

5 responses

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 07:43 AM

Hello there! It can be highly frustrating having trouble signing in to Instagram from multiple devices. I understand this may have started after you uninstalled an insights app used for insights and then changed your password and enabled two-factor authentication; yet you are still experiencing issues logging in to Instagram from multiple devices.

One potential cause could be that your third-party app made changes to your account settings; possibly changing device authorization settings causing logout when switching devices.

To address this, I suggest reaching out directly to Instagram's support team. They possess the expertise needed to look into your account settings and help resolve this issue; possibly restoring previous functionality where both devices could simultaneously log-in. Instagram offers its support via their website or app's help center.

Hey, did you get the solution? I'm facing the same problem 

You might have a VPN on.

Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 1
Updated on Jan 14, 2024 at 11:12 AM

The third-party app might have caused security issues. Revoke its access, check your Instagram settings, and contact Instagram support if the problem continues.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question

Did you find the solution yet?