By default when you open a document, spreadsheet or other Google document, right to left controls are not turned on. In this article we will show you how to enable right-to-left text editing for documents stored in Google Drive.
Connect to Google Drive.
- Click on the Gear icon > Settings.
- Go to the "Editing" section.
- Check "Always show right-to-left controls in the editor".
- Click on the Save button.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to use Google Earth flight simulator
- Share files on Google Drive: with other users, Android
- How to open Google apps from desktop: shortcut, extension
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS
- How to get street view on Google Earth: VR, app, iPhone
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app