ITOUCH WONT TURN ONNN!!!!

Solved/Closed
honorstar1 - Jun 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM
 young monet uiop - May 9, 2010 at 03:59 PM
Hello,
i have an ipod touch, most recent version, and it wont turn on. i was playing a game and kept crashing, so i turned off to restart it. but when i tried to turn it back on, it wouldn't. when i tried to charge it, it wouldn't lite up or turn on at all. when hooked it up to my pc, it would come up on my screen please tell me how to like restart it without hooking it up to my pc, or turn it on please!!!!!

4 responses

my itouch would not turn on so i plugged it in to my pc and it still dident turn on. i was really worried beacause it was only new. i held down the cirle button and the power button at the same time for a few seconds and it turned on!!! try it! it might work for your itouch too. i hope this helps.
lovepink4ever<3
Dec 17, 2009 at 11:52 AM
THANKS i held it down for like a minute and it turned on!!! thanks so much!
young monet uiop
May 9, 2010 at 03:59 PM
wow it wworked for mine too!!!
A Mom of two!
Apr 11, 2010 at 10:12 PM
Hold down the power button and the home button. When you see logo or anything release the power button BUT CONTINUE TO HOLD DOWN THE HOME BUTTON! Go to itunes and then restore! Promise it will work!
Mom of two..
Thank you I love you.
Your promise came true.
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 25, 2009 at 06:17 AM
hi,

the iTouch might have been broken and needs repair.

contact the shop where you bought it or contact your local Apple reseller.