Authentication code

Closed
anwarbuloch417 - 13 Dec 2021 à 13:15
HelpiOS Posts 15593 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 26 September 2026 - 13 Dec 2021 à 19:11
Hello, Dear Facebook team, I have lost access to the Google Authenticator key. Because of this I have not been able to login to my Facebook account for a long time. This account is very important to me. I can prove that this account is completely my own, for that I am attaching my original national identity card here which matches my Facebook profile.



System Configuration: Android / Chrome 90.0.4430.210

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 15593 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 26 September 2026 1,880
13 Dec 2021 à 19:11
Hi,

You're on CCM.net and we've no affiliation with Facebook.

If you no longer have access to your Google Authenticator app, try these steps to recover your Facebook account. Alternatively, you can directly from the login screen, choose another login option (printed recovery codes, sms code, ...) or confirm your identity.

Good luck