Google Authenticator download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
The Google Authenticator app is a security tool that provides a 2-step verification process to make your various accounts more secure in a simple way.
What is Google Authenticator?
Google Authenticator is a software-based authenticator created by Google that provides two-step verification features using the Time-based One-time Password algorithm and the HMAC-based One-Time password algorithm. Long story short, by registering a key, the app will generate keys every fixed period of time you will be able to use as a security code in any app that supports that kind of verification.
What are the key features of Google Authenticator?
- 2-Step verification: You will be able to generate verification codes in a single app. Moreover, Google Authenticator is compatible with many providers and accounts.
- Handy interface: Google Authenticator provides a simple-to-use and modern interface where you can consult all your 2FA codes in seconds, add new ones, and copy your codes easily. You will also be able to switch to dark mode.
- Offline: Because the generation algorithms don't rely on the internet, but only on time, Google Authenticator can generate and creates new codes no matter whether you are connected to the internet or not.
- Easy transfer: You can transfer your whole account across devices via QR Code very easily.
- Flexible: You can add new verification codes either using a QR code or a setup key. It's pretty useful as the setup key can be backed up in safe storage to use in case you uninstall or lose the app.
How to use Google Authenticator?
- Once installed and launched, you can start adding an account by clicking on + > Scan a QR code/Enter a setup key and generate the new 2FA account.
- You can also consult online resources and learn how to recover an account protected by 2-Step verification.
How to install Google Authenticator on your PC?
We provide you with both the Google Authenticator APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- First, download and unzip the zip file we provide you at the top of the page; you will get both the emulator .exe file and the Google Authenticator .apk file.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find with the application file.
Is it free?
Google Authenticator is completely free to download and use.
Is it safe?
Google Authenticator is a safe app, but as always, make sure one gets access to your phone. Above all, if you are used to adding new verification codes using the key instead of the QR code, do not store it in non-secure storage (neither the photo of the original QR code).
- Google authenticator pc
- Google authenticator download for pc
- Google authenticator for pc
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- College Brawl > Download - Adult games
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- BandLab > Download - Musical production