Reference and tranpose cell information
Closed
Rokky
-
Feb 2, 2022 at 11:03 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen December 27, 2022 - Feb 8, 2022 at 11:35 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen December 27, 2022 - Feb 8, 2022 at 11:35 AM
Related:
- Formula ref
- How to delete cell in word - Guide
- Excel multiple lines in one cell - Guide
- Best cell phone 2023 - Home - Buying guides
- Conditional formatting if cell contains text - Excel Forum
- Samsung button cell - Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
1 response
TrowaD
Posts
2921
Registration date
Sunday September 12, 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
December 27, 2022
555
Feb 8, 2022 at 11:35 AM
Feb 8, 2022 at 11:35 AM
Hi Rokky,
I don't think I fully understand your query.
You can just type an "=" on sheet 2 row 3 and then select the cell you want to link on sheet 1 column D.
Best regards,
Trowa
I don't think I fully understand your query.
You can just type an "=" on sheet 2 row 3 and then select the cell you want to link on sheet 1 column D.
Best regards,
Trowa