Sometimes, when using the Internet Explorer, you can encounter an error that says "Cannot display the webpage" even though you are still able to use other programs requiring an internet connection. In this case, the problem might be related to the wrong web browser settings. The good news is that it's easy to fix. Read on to discover how to fix this error.
How to fix "Cannot Display Webpage" error on Internet Explorer?
If you have a good internet connection and your other programs work properly, the problem might refer to the Internet Explorer browser settings. To fix it, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to the Connection tab and select LAN Settings.
- Check mark Automatically detect settings and click OK
- Finally, restart Internet Explorer and try to open the selected web page again.
- Internet connected but webpages won't load
- Internet connected but webpages won't load [solved] > Internet & Social Networks Forum
- Wifi connected but can't open any websites [solved] > WiFi Forum
- Connected to internet but web pages won't load [solved] > Network Forum
- Have internet connection, browser won't load pages [solved] > Internet & Social Networks Forum
- Connected to the internet but can't browse [solved] > Internet & Social Networks Forum