Tik Tok recharge and gifts temporarily unavailable

Closed
marcelochaves706 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 12, 2022 Status Member Last seen February 12, 2022 - Feb 12, 2022 at 12:10 PM
 Shorty - Jul 27, 2022 at 09:11 PM
Hello,
I have been blocked by TikTok every time I recharge my coins or send an expensive gift, like a lion or a rocket. I get the message recharge or gifts are temporally unavailable, witch sucks because most of the time i have to wait 24 hours to recharge or send the gifts i want, even if i have enough balance on my account. That breaks the flow of supporting my favorite streamers. Could anyone explain to me why TikTok do this stupid thing, even if it's not the first time i buy coins or send gifts??

P.S.: I have tried to reach TikTok support multiple times explaining the situation, but no response came back from them. I am seriously thinking to delete this app if this situation continues. Sad thing is i like some streamers and would like to keep supporting them, but it's really frustrating to always being blocked by TikTok.

4 responses

Brother this is just the beginning of your worse experience to come, tiktok will at some point won’t let you recharge neither from tiktok app or tiktok.com and if you create new account they will Block you account and take away your coins in your balance account for no reason.