- Can't log in
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in - Guide
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Https //m.facebook.com/home.php soft=bookmarks log out ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account hacked - Forum - Facebook
- Https //m.facebook.com/home.php _rdr log out - Forum - Facebook
Thanks, HelpiOS! Looks like this could work. But the problem is that "Having trouble?" button is inactive and it's impossible to press it. I tried reinstalling Facebook app, but it didn't helped. Maybe you know another method to make it active?
Somehow I managed to get "having trouble?" button work. But still there isn't any "I don't have my phone > Contact us" option...
Log out from your mobile and access Facebook from your PC.
Log in as usual to your account and select Need another way to authenticate.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
Yeah, this doesn't help either...
PC gives almost no options, except through "forgotten password", but it only changes password or log in email, and still asks for code generator.
I found a form that you can use to confirm your identity in case you've lost access to your Facebook account. Here's the form. Once your ID has been submitted, check your email address (and spam folder) regularly.
Thanks again for the help. I tried submitting ID once, but they only changed log in email and still asks for code generator. There wasn't any "remove two factor authentication" or similar options and didn't replied to the email. I will submit ID again through our link. Will be back with the answer I get.