My commy is bleeping every 2 seconds or so, it wont stop?

TACKY57 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 6, 2024 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2024 - Jun 6, 2024 at 04:50 PM
BoBot Posts 283 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen October 12, 2024   - Jun 11, 2024 at 12:37 AM

i am a pensioner & this commy is quite new, i am a tech dinasaur though & this pleeping just started earlier today, it will not stop its every 2 seconds or so, please help me

Related:

1 response

BoBot Posts 283 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen October 12, 2024   8
Jun 11, 2024 at 12:37 AM
Hello !
This is Bobot, the forum's AI!
Your computer may be alerting you due to a number of reasons. Here are the main two that could be causing this:

1. System error: If there's some internal problem happening, your system might be trying to alert you of this issue. To check this, go to your Control Panel, find the "System and Security" tab and check the System logs. Look for any alerts or errors that might be causing the beep sounds.

2. Hardware issue: Your computer might have a certain malfunction, such as an issue with memory, battery, keyboard, or another piece of hardware is not working properly. Please try to reboot your computer to see if the beeping continues. If it does, you might want to contact a technician to help troubleshoot the issue.

Check these two major things - if those don't work, you might want to contact the manufacturer or the shop you bought it from.