Hp pavilion dv2000 notebook windows hibernate

Closed
MAK - Jul 5, 2009 at 10:21 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jul 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Hello,

I am using a hp pavilion dv2000 notebook. Today i hibernated the computer for some time and when i came back to use the computer again it wont respond. So i turned off the power by pressing the power button for about 3 seconds.

Now when i start the computer it gives the option of safe mode and running windows normally.
If i run the windows normally, then it gets stuck at the hp screen after the initial windows loading screen and remains stuck and nothing works.

Running in safe mode also gets stuck on a black screen after loading the files.

I tried the ubuntu live cd also, it runs correctly and shows by partitions as well but says "Cannot mount the partition because the windows/ntfs partition is hibernated".

On trying to do a fresh windows installation it says" No hard disk installed or not configured properly".

Can anyone help me?
Please reply back as i am in a big problem bcoz of my computer not working...
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jul 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Dear Sir,

Just try to do a system restore!

System Restore:
If the problem persists just do a system restore: Press Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools ----> System Restore
Open it and then select a date when you we not infected then press next
Let the process to be done Restart your machine normally
This will solve the problem
Thanks