HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is an efficient formatting software compatible with many devices and file systems. Handy to use, it even allows you to create bootable devices.
What is HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool?
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a formatting tool developed by HP that is no longer maintained but still efficient. In a few words, it is a reliable and easy-to-use portable formatting program that can handle any device and get the job done very fast.
What are the key features of HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool?
- Interface: As we said, this is a very simple program to use, with no additional complexity, since the whole formatting process is done through a single interface. Select the device and the format, and you're good to go.
- Versatile: HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool supports several file systems, including FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS. Furthermore, it can also create DOS startup disks using internal system files.
- Portable: The program comes as a simple binary file you can take with you wherever you want and use whenever you need it. That way, no matter if you cannot use your computer anymore, you can launch HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool from another device.
- Fast: It has been designed to run fast, so don't worry if you have to format a large volume because it will handle the job seamlessly.
How to use HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool?
Before running the program, you should know that the formatting process will erase the data on the device to be formatted.
- If you're using an older version of Windows, you may need to use the Compatibility Mode. First, right-click on the .exe file and select Properties. Then, under the Compatibility tab, go to the Compatibility mode section, check Run this program in compatibility mode for, and select the version you want in the dropdown list.
- The program must be run as an administrator, so right-click on the .exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Once launched, select the device you want to format in the Device field.
- Then, select the file system you want to be used in the File system field.
- Enter the label you want in the Volume label field.
- Check Quick format if you want to trade off safety for speed or create a DOS startup disk using an existing system file.
- Click on Start.
- Wait for the process to finish, or click on Stop to interrupt it.
Is it free?
Yes, it is free to use.
Is it safe?
There was no malware or data collection reported so far, so yes, it's considered safe to use.
Around the same subject
- Hpusbfw download
- Hp smart download windows 10 > Download - Other
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Excel date format dd.mm.yyyy > Guide
- Usb debugging enabler tool > Download - Other
- Usb show > Download - Backup and recovery