Farmville adobe flash player not working

Solved/Closed
siobhan - Jul 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM
 serpicodesiles - Apr 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Hello,
i have previously been able to load farmville via facebook but today it said unable to do this because flash player needs to be updated ive gone ahead and done this and it still doesnt work. it said to go to internet options and change the settings which I have done and it still doesnt work for farmville however every new link I click on on this site it asks me if I want to allow active x. can someone please help as this is driving me nuts and im stuck for ideas. thanks
Related:

49 responses

tracyleigh Posts 6 Registration date Sunday May 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 01:57 AM
I have tried everything & the only thing that has worked for me is to use "Google Chrome" as my browser. It works perfectly for Farmville, & my Mafia Wars also fully works now, before I couldn't add anyone or send presents. It just wouldn't load. I guess it must be a Firefox thing.
Go to Internet Explorer Tools Internet Options.

Privacy Tab select Overide automativ cookie handling.
Select Accept Cookies for sessions
also accept cookies first and third parties.
I reckon its best to leave it for today.
I have 3 farms and can work 2 of them. Seems a problem with farmville.
This morning none of them opened due to their server problem. I'm not faffing about downloading Flash again.
I can't get on my farmvill what I can do fix it please tell what do

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
HI! I did a research as well all over the place. Did the update on Flash and Java still nothing. It always loaded up to 99% then stopped dead. Could play other games, but not Farmville. Until someone wrote >> remove one of your neighbours and ask them to request to become your neighbour again then farmville will work again. >>> Well guess what, it worked! So far that is! We'll see how long it'll last! Good luck!
THIS IS DEFINETLY WHAT HELPED ME LOAD MY WIFES FARM!!!! THANKS SO MUCK JOCE!!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
Yea it relly makes me madd ... I can't feed my fish in fishville half the time because it takes hours the way it skipps , an I delete my browsing history all the time ............HOPE THIS GETS FIXED REAL SOON
i would assume it is zynga
had same problem with poker
and downloaded newest adobe flash and still cannot enter the game
cannot figure it out.
i'm guessing that it is some kind of update they are installing and it will work tomorrow. it happened another time.
Neither IE8 or Firefox work for me. Adobe is enabled and nothing works. I am able to start loading my farm, but it never loads all the way, it's a very slow response to open a gift--2 minutes or more, and then the entire browser shuts down--same thing for either firefox or IE8 and it's annoying as hell. Anyone having this? Solutions? My Adobe is the most current, everything is up to date. HELP!
mine is the same, starts loading half way and just freezes there!! its been happening for the past 3 days and I have no idea how to fix it!!!!!
Tony9r > hayjay
Feb 25, 2010 at 07:48 AM
Same here... it loads up fine on my home pc (XP), but not on my laptop (Vista)??????
hi guys if youve done all the instruction already and still have a loading problem just go directly to www.farmville.com and click the application then you can play directly.thats my best help guys GOOD LUCK