Can't login onto facebook

Closed
laao715 - Jul 19, 2009 at 03:51 PM
 laao715 - Aug 14, 2009 at 08:55 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know what I should do if I don't recieve an email from facebook to reset my password? For 3 weeks now I can not get on and I've done the forgot your password stuff, but I've never heard from them! Please help

Thanks
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 20, 2009 at 09:35 AM
Hello,

i am sorry but only facebook will be able to help you about this problem

Thanks
What should I do if I've tried emailing them and don't hear back from? Should I just keep emailing them? I really don't want have make a new profile.

Thanks!
I have same problem cant log in to facebook, tried to reply to email and they said my email is wrong and its not, dont know what to do next HELP!
Hi
has this issue been resolved for you 2 yet?? Im having the exact same problem since yesterday. my account was fine n then all of a sudden its saying the email/password combination is incorrect. I cant reset the password either cos Im not receiving any emails from them

What to do!?? many thanks for any help
I'm having the same problem as tnt2009, same day even! I still get update emails about wall posts and such, but I never get the password reset! I've submitted bug reports and emailed facebook support but no response. Has anyone ever had any luck contacting facebook about this problem??

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Same problem. This is REALLY bad. I suspect what happened to me was when I changed my contact e-mails it got messed up somehow.

Ugh, I communicated with people all over the world with Facebook.
My problem has not been resolved by facebook! Its been over a month now! I've emailed them a number of times and still try to reset my password. I've given up!