Yahoo previously allowed users to login to their Yahoo account with their Facebook or Google account and recover it. This feature may no longer be possible, but this article has been kept in case the method still works.
How to log into Yahoo with a Facebook or Gmail account?
Head to Yahoo's Sign-in Helper, and enter your Google or Facebook ID into the Yahoo ID field. Then, click Submit. You may be prompted to enter a CAPTCHA code as an added security measure.
You will receive a password reset email at the ID entered on the sign-in page. Follow the link in the password reset email to create a new password.
You can sign in to your account by simply entering your non-Yahoo email address into the Yahoo ID field when logging in with your new password.
Once logged in, you will be able to upgrade your login ID to a Yahoo account by signing in to Yahoo Mail using your Facebook or Google ID.
Need more help with Yahoo? Check out our Forum!
- Yahoo facebook login
- Facebook login problem [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Can't sign into Yahoo mail: app, on phone, forgot password > Guide
- Facebook login > Guide
- Yahoo mail login > Guide
- Facebook login approval code not received [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How to enable the preview pane in Yahoo Mail
- Access Yahoo Mail: Android, iPad, on phone
- Create Yahoo email: free, fast, without phone number
- How to switch to classic Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo Mail attachments: download, not showing
- Change Yahoo email password: iPhone, Android, desktop
- Add Yahoo account to Outlook: 365, 2019, 2016
- Yahoo Mail shortcut: icon, desktop
- Delete Yahoo Mail account: permanently, from phone