Yahoo previously allowed users to login to their Yahoo account with their Facebook or Google account and recover it. This feature may no longer be possible, but this article has been kept in case the method still works.
How to log into Yahoo with a Facebook or Gmail account?
Head to Yahoo's Sign-in Helper, and enter your Google or Facebook ID into the Yahoo ID field. Then, click Submit. You may be prompted to enter a CAPTCHA code as an added security measure.
You will receive a password reset email at the ID entered on the sign-in page. Follow the link in the password reset email to create a new password.
You can sign in to your account by simply entering your non-Yahoo email address into the Yahoo ID field when logging in with your new password.
Once logged in, you will be able to upgrade your login ID to a Yahoo account by signing in to Yahoo Mail using your Facebook or Google ID.
Need more help with Yahoo? Check out our Forum!
- Yahoo facebook login
- Yahoo sign in
- Yahoo mail facebook
- Facebook login problem [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Recover Yahoo account: password, with & without phone number > Guide
- Facebook login issue [solved] > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Old yahoo mail login > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Recover disabled Facebook account: 2022, without email > Guide
- Create Yahoo email: free, fast, without phone number
- Yahoo Mail attachments: download, not showing
- Yahoo Mail shortcut: icon, desktop
- Add Yahoo account to Outlook: 365, 2019, 2016
- How to enable the preview pane in Yahoo Mail
- How to switch to classic Yahoo Mail
- Can't sign into Yahoo mail: app, on phone, forgot password
- Yahoo search history: clear, erase, on this computer
- How to remove Yahoo safe search: from Chrome, Mac, Safari
- Delete Yahoo Mail account: permanently, from phone
- Change Yahoo email password: iPhone, Android, desktop
- Access Yahoo Mail: Android, iPad, on phone