HP pavillion m7750n won't do a thing

Closed
J Money - Jul 20, 2009 at 12:46 AM
 derp - Jun 13, 2010 at 09:07 PM
Hello,
i have read many posts on hear and i don;t seem to have any of the stuff inside my case that everyone else has i dont see any lights on inside on mobo or on anything on the inside ....i dont see any speaker ....i dont see any type of jumper type deal.... ok now the problem (is it just me or are all computers being put out on the market a large piece) anyway my problem started awhile ago with my comp not being able to reboot after doing a upgrade or installing a program or doing a windows update.....then it started not being able to turn off when i hit turn off comp ...i had to start turning it off by holding the power button or just pulling the cord...now when i try to turn it on the fans will spin real fast and thats it it wont do a thing.....uh when i push the cd eject button it does open and close ....for awhile it did spin the fans real fast then suddenly it would like shift down gears and the fans would go back to normal speed and then it would boot but it doesnt do that anymore.....i noticed that when it wont boot the multicard reader light will just stay on and not go off ...if that multicard reader light goes off it will boot. i disabled the card reader and it doesnt seem to affect whether it boots or not...i did the eraser thing and nothing i cant get the fan off to do the heat test that damn fan is like super bolted over the chip...i took out the modem card and the wintv tv card and nothing .....please help oh its windows vista home premium 5000+ amd athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 2 gig ram
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 31, 2009 at 08:12 AM
Hello Sir,

I will advise you to bring the laptop to be checked by a qualified tech,

Else you won't be able to do anything,

Thanks
I lold

did you even read this? it's not a laptop
HP POS, all one big piece of junk... all of my HP machines had MOBO failure