FinePixViewer to Movie Maker

Closed
Bubbles - Jul 30, 2009 at 05:22 PM
 Foundi! - Oct 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM
Hello,
Whenever i make a video on my Fujifilm camera, it gets uploaded onto FinePixViewer. But, when i want to transfer it over to Windows Movie Maker to make the movie and put in effects, it wont let me. ive tried saving them through videos on the "save as" but, when i go to put them up on movie maker, it says its either not there or there will be no image or audio. i have no clue how to transfer them correctly. please help!
Related:

2 responses

nomadcrys Posts 195 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010 48
Jul 30, 2009 at 05:24 PM
Are you sure you can transfer it in windows movie maker, maybe you lack an extension
what kind of an extension. Because when i save them to my computer under videos and i go to open them in movie maker, they arent there.
After you import your video into Finepix viewer, write down the file name. Close Finepix. Go to Start, Search. Type in the file name of the video. Once it shows up, right click on the file and choose Send To and then My Documents. Open Windows Movie Maker. Go to File, Import from Collections, My Documents, and there you should find the file you just moved.