Same issue as many. Laacie d2 quadra

Closed
Digiman - Aug 14, 2009 at 05:20 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Aug 14, 2009 at 08:50 AM
Hello,
I have tyhe same issue as many here. I have a Lacie d2 Quadra running on Vista. All has been fine. All of a sudden a couple days ago, the drive dissappeared off the list. It is still listed in EDM but not on the list of drives. Tried many remedies here with similar non results. Oddly, tonight I pluggerd in a SanDisk cruzer card. Next thing I know the Lacie is listed. I checked it out, files werte fine. Then I restarted the computer, ejecting the USB cruzer card first. When the PC rebooted, the drive was gone again. Huh? When I shut down the PC the Blue Lights on that drive stays lit. If it is on when booting, the PC freezes till I turn it off. When the reboot is complete, the drive turned on is listed in DM but again not on the drive list in "Computer". Totally baffled!

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Aug 14, 2009 at 08:50 AM
Hye Sir,

Just go to Disk Management,

Right click on Computer, select Manage,

Locate your hard drive there,

Just change the drive's Letter

And unplug and replug back

It will appear in the Computer

Thanks