Cant install OS in mi hell's motherboard

Closed
Cuñinguez - Sep 2, 2009 at 08:49 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Sep 3, 2009 at 04:52 AM
Hello,
I have this problem:

i have a normal pc and working, and i have other thats doesnt works, cause it dontn have the OS. i tried to install windows, but its stops at Copying windows executive. the most far point that i gets is charging all files a when shuts down dont happens nothing, and if i reset dont boots the instalation files and in its place xp CD runs again; i have ready tried to install the os in the other pc and kill all the drivers and install standar drivers, and then change the hard drive. this option was the more functionally, but when desktops shows its stops and happen nothing, its stops. i ready tried the "Sysprepare.exe" too and doesnt runs in the other motherboard just charges a part of the files an then stops. only in the motherboard that i installed the windows runs. im asking my self if i can boot the bad motherboard by LAN usin the OS of the other motherboard and running the cd in the good motherboard but installing all files in the bad motheroard.

i will need u be the more clear posible, cause i dont have a 100% of english, my english is not ready good looking
and if u ans in spanish it will be great.
i hope u helpme.
thanks.
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Sep 3, 2009 at 04:52 AM
Hello Sir,

You just have to access your BIOS settings,

Press Del or F2 button, then set all settings to default,

boot the Windows Installation cd and follow the instruction to install windows

Thanks