No video after rebooting

Closed
downeyrus - Sep 11, 2009 at 06:06 AM
jademartin Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2009 - Sep 11, 2009 at 06:59 AM
My computer runs fine after i unplug the computer for awhile I go back to turn it on it works but if i have to do updates and restart I get no Signal to my Monitor all ive done to it was upgrade the ram, video card and Power Supply and it worked for months after that this is recent only problem Ive had with my pc recently is USB ports are messing up i cant use the front two without getting BSOD on vista
Related:

3 responses

Hello,

Pls check for hardware compatibility first before proceed to next line of action.

Thanks.
Ive done my Homework on everything The Videocard is an Nvidia 8300 for vista the ram i got from teh Compaq website and the Power Supply Bestbuy Sold me So is there a common reason why this could be happening?
jademartin Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2009
Sep 11, 2009 at 06:59 AM
downeyrus i think u should change your VGA card and put some other and try, than put back the original one again. may be it works for you