XviD video codec download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Downloading a video from the internet may sometimes take time and cause errors to occur. To fix the bugs, it is important to use an Xvid Video Codec program that is able to compress videos before downloading and decompress after it to speed up the process and reduce the bandwidth.
What are the key features of XviD?
- Video compression: the software offers the possibility to compress video before downloading it. This is useful if the user wants to download large videos like movies, lives, and some clips. Indeed, the bandwidth is reduced during the transmission through the network.
- Decompression: After compressing and downloading the video, the user needs to decompress it. There is no need to get another software for that because Xvid Video Codec has this feature. That process will not have an impact on the quality of the video.
- Compatibility: It is specialized in encoding MPEG-4 video but apart from the feature mentioned above, this utility is also capable of encoding ASP, SP, and AVC videos. That makes it even more practical.
Is it free?
Yes, Xvid is an open-source project and it is completely free of charge.
- Xvid codec download
- Xvid codec
- Xvid video codec for windows
- XviD video codec > Download
- Want to view videos in nokia 5130 [solved] > Forum - Nokia
- Xnxx video > Download
- Youtube video downloader free download full version > Download
- X videostudio video editing app > Download
- Zip Files Opener
- XAPK Installer
- FileMinimizer Office
- JPEG Compressor