HP Pavilion dv6330ea:BluetoothDeviceNotDetect

Closed
Slentysolo - Aug 3, 2008 at 05:05 AM
 GodDammIt - Jan 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Hi,
I have got Hp Pavilion dv6330ea Laptop, After installing the driver for Bluetooth Wireless Integrated Module i am facing the problem of BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOT DETECTED. The driver is successfully installed and the icon is appeared in the tray and in My Computer but when i go to the configuration -> Hardware -> Devices shows: BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOT DETECTED and Device Status shows: Device not found. When i click on the BLuetooth icon the same message displays Device not found.

Please help me out i want to connect things through bluetooth on this laptop. Driver is successfully installed on it. You can directly write me back at maazspecial@yahoo.com, maazspecial@hotmail.com
Related:

5 responses

I was also having problems with bluetooth on my laptop (pavillion dv1000, specifically dv1340) like the device not found, needing a license, device needed to be turned on, etc. I tried all kinds of fixes from various forums like uninstalling, reinstalling & updating the software & drivers, checking in BIOS to see if BT was enabled (it was), virus/spy/malware checks, but nothing seemed to help.

I finally did a chat with an HP technician last night (from the official HP site) and it actually worked - he gave me a link to a file to flash the BIOS to reset and update it. After a restart it recognised new hardware (the original in-built BT adapter that wasn't found before), and after reinstalling the newest BT software again it all seems to be working fine (though I'm still learning how to use it!).

Hope that helps
jmets111 Posts 16 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2008 2
Aug 3, 2008 at 05:36 AM
hi there,
what i would recommend you is to use a bluetooth software you can get one at the following link :

https://download.cnet.com/BlueMiner/3000-2064_4-10862139.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10862140

hope that this will help you

See you
well it doesnt work i installed it on ma lappy and .net framework2.0 which is its pre-req. but no change ,,,, same issue... moreover i dont know how to use dat software ... where the configurations have to be given and wot config???

Please reply
hiya

i got THE Same probzz...by the way what website did u get the BIOS to reset and update it. i really need it plzz HELP
I have the same problem. May i know if you are referring to the 'HPQFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS (68YGU) - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based'?

Thanks lots!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Can you send me a link? plz