Htc magic mobile network

Closed
bwey - Oct 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM
 ridzy - May 23, 2011 at 01:15 PM
Hello, how do I turn off mobile network on HTC magic?

8 responses

I have defined a new apn and set it to be default. now when i want to connect to the internet i just need to select the good apn.
thanks so much for this it works great. just created a new APN and now I can turn it on or off as I chose.
Try to go to Internet connection where you will see the access point of Internet. Just go there and delete that APN. (remember to write down or save somewhere these information in case you want to connect again to Internet).
Blocked Profile
Oct 12, 2009 at 01:23 AM
Dear Bwey,

You will need to turn off the function of

"always on" which will be found in the

connection settings. This will turn off the

internet connection.

Thanks in advance.
but there is still connection and i can go to browser. how to turn it off completely?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
THANK U GUYS! MAN... i paid like 89.45 euro on that stuped internet
Open dialer.
Dial *#*#4636#*#* to open "Testing" screen.
Tap on Phone Information.
Press the Menu key or button.
Tap on More.
Tap on Disable data connection to disconnect and make inactive any data connection immediately.
Tap on Disable data on boot to disable data connection on next boot up.
Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2009 at 08:22 AM
Hi there!

Have you tried reset factory settings?

Try it, it should work then.

Thank you.
Hi there,
I found out how to turn off Internet connection without reset the factory settings.
Try to go to Internet connection where you will see the access point of Internet. Just go there and delete that APN. (remember to write down or save somewhere these information in case you want to connect again to Internet).
Tell me if it works then.
Bye
Hey thanks nghearch, deleting the APN worked! thanks heaps for that. You should add it as an answer on this page and i'll give it a good rating. i've tried free aps that don't always stop the internet. so thanks heaps.
Ok Daniel, thank you in advance.
how will i connect to the internet using mobile network?