Parted Magic download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
In order to partition a hard drive, generally, the system reinstallation is the only solution to achieve it. Today, computer partitioning has become easier thanks to programs like Parted Magic.
What are the key features of Parted Magic?
- To perform such tasks with Parted Magic, the user simply uses the boot disk operating system that runs from a USB or DVD independently of the installed OS. Full instructions of how to use Parted Magic are available on their website here.
- This software uses the functions of G-Parted and Parted to handle partition tasks. Thus, a collection of system files is included in Parted Magic so as it supports various formats such as HFS, HFS +, EXT2, FAT32, FAT16, Linux-swap, REISERFS, NTFS, Reiser4, and XFS.
- Apart from the feature mentioned above, this software also scans the computer. For example, it performs a test of hard drives and RAM, analyzes the performance of the computer, erases data, accesses systems that do not start and recovers important data.
- Being a Live CD, Parted Magic does not require any installation to work. The user has just to burn the ISO format in a CD and insert it into the drive and it automatically starts.
Is it free?
No, this software is no longer free. To download and use it you will need to purchase a licence from their website here for $11 (this specific version) or $39 (for a yearly subscription which includes any potential updates). Note: Be careful when using it to avoid potential damage to your hard disk.
Around the same subject
- Parted magic iso
- Parted magic iso download
- Partition magic iso
- Kali linux iso > Download - Linux
- Windows 10 iso file download > Download - Windows
- Magic iso download > Download - CD and DVD
- Hiren boot cd 17.2 iso download > Download - Backup and recovery
- Magic video converter > Download - Video converters