Partition Magic download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Partition Magic is the kind of reliable solution you want to add to your toolbox if you need to safely resize your partitions, modify your filesystems while preserving your data, and perform backups.
What is Partition Magic?
Partition Magic is a reliable utility software for hard disk partitioning created by PowerQuest and now owned by Symantec. Available for Windows XP, it provides all the needed features to manage partitions, perform filesystem modifications, and carry out data backups while preserving your data and offering good performance.
What are the key features of Partition Magic?
- Partition management: Partition Magic allows you to resize partitions without data loss and copy or move partitions around and even to other disks. Several file systems are supported, including NTFS, FAT16, and FAT32.
- Filesystem modifications: You can perform several operations on your filesystems, like converting them between FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS, but also merging filesystems (without data loss, even if some NTFS-only metadata cannot be converted to FAT).
- Data recovery: Fixing errors and recovering lost sectors on the partition tables are other features of Partition Magic.
- Performance: It provides good performance so every process will feel seamless.
- Versatile: You can use this solution in various ways, like creating data backups, transferring data to someone else, creating partitions for multiple operating systems, using it for personal or professional purposes, and more.
How to use Partition Magic?
You can learn to use Partition Magic by launching the program and clicking on "Help" from the upper bar. Alternatively, you can take a look at tutorials for showcases.
Is Partition Magic free?
Here we offer you the free demo version of Partition Magic.
Is Partition Magic safe?
Yes, you can use it safely.