Autumatic Shutdown problem

Closed
Limon - Oct 16, 2009 at 05:01 AM
 event viewer - Aug 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM
Hello,

Every time my computer shutdown automatically when i start my computer.It's not a fixed time for shutdown,any time it will going to be shutting down.This problem wasn't depend only when windows running but also shutdown automatically without HDD,CD-ROM,DVD-ROM connection.

Attention: Already checked my AGP Card & Power supply by connecting through the another machine but no problem found

Plz solve the problem as soon as possible.

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 18, 2009 at 04:23 AM
Dear Sir,

If you have already checked the power supply, make sure that

there is no disruption to it while you are working and also

carry out a virus scan.

Thanks.
may i know how see the power supply is working porperly anot..
Hello,

Computer shutting down automatically without warning and again when i start my computer shutdown process still continue and computer shut down after 1 hours or 30 minute or 10 minutes or 5 minutes or 1 minute.

I think it's a hardware level problem.Plz solve this probem
Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2009 at 05:27 AM
Dear Limon,

Could you please give more precise information of

what you mean through automatically shut down?

Thanks.
Hello,

Already checked my power supply to another machine,it's working well.My machine fully virus clean and new windows XP installed but still power off automatically.
Gud day

I've got a same problem too but my OS is windows 7 ultimate, but last time when it shutdown the screen turn blue and i read something like ACTIVATION. I suspect that the encryption of my OS seems activating it. or my PSU has an problem

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
If there is a blue screen there should also be error logs which could supply extra information, have you checked these?

Right click on MY COMPUTER and click on MANAGE. Click EVENT VIEWER

Can you find anything there that could help us?

To find out if memory is corrupt try Windows memory diagnostics.

If the computer has a recovery partition you may try backing up wanted files and restoring the system to factory specs.

Hope this may help.