You can set up your uTorrent to automatically shutdown when your downloads are complete. Here's how to do it.
How to set your PC to automatically turn off once downloads are complete?
If you want to turn off your PC once the downloads with uTorrent are completed, simply do the following:
- Open uTorrent
- Click on the Options menu.
- Navigate to Auto shutdown > Quit When Downloads complete.
Does uTorrent still download in sleep mode?
No, uTorrent, as well as other file management programs stop download once you activate sleep mode.
Do you need more help with uTorrent? Check out our forum!
- Utorrent shutdown when downloads complete
- Utorrent web auto shutdown
- Utorrent for pc
- Enable qBitTorrent auto shutdown after download > Guide
- UTorrent download history: view, clear > Guide
- Download Accelerator Plus - Show notification upon download completion
- PS4 auto shutdown: after download, in rest mode > Guide
- How to change TCP port: Android > Guide
- How to change uTorrent language: back to English
- How to clear history on FileZilla
- FileZilla dark theme: Windows 10, Mac
- Free online video converter
- Change uTorrent download location
- How to use WeTransfer: send, share
- How does Dropbox work: sharing files, synchronizing folders
- Share photos via Google Photos, Dropbox, Flickr, etc.