Lsas Blaster.keyloger

Closed
Kevin - Oct 21, 2009 at 11:33 AM
 pops - Oct 23, 2009 at 03:33 PM
Hello,
I have been infected with this worm today. I tried to delete this worm with the instructions posted but i can not open my task bar or add remove program part of my control panel. This wrom seems to shut these down as soon as they open. Do I now have to restore my laptop with restore discs?
Kevin

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Oct 21, 2009 at 12:12 PM
hi there,

did you try it by entering safe mode?

or restoring pc to a previous date

Thanks
i had the same problems recently,after downloading the free software quicktime,realvideo and super 8 software,to convert youtube videos into ntsc,video formats,so that i could play my youtube videos on any format,since realvideos limited my downloaded videos to only their software..my mistake i downloaded them from third party sites..after that my computer was controlled by the destructable worm known as Lsas.blaster.keyloger.this bug or worm is clever.once its on your computer it takes over your main web browser like internet explorer,it also stops you from getting into your contol panels main windows in order to protect itself from you destroying it it also stops you from using your dvd-cd rom to install or try to copy anti adware software into your computer .the way to destroy it is basically,turn off your computer,press either f8 or f10.once your in set your computer to safe mode,after that go to system restore and proceed.you might lose recently downloaded files from either windows or any other software,you may have downloaded(which can easily be installed or downloaded again-its hard but this bug has no mercy) ,but once your done restoring your computer to an earlier time.the bug or worm will be totally destroyed.after this look for spybot free adware,worm or bug destroyer and download the software from their site for free.make sure when your downloading this software,save it into your computer first,then close your internet browser.after that open it in your computer and follow the instructions