Pretty Ma-Ma - Oct 21, 2009 at 06:58 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 22, 2009 at 06:32 AM
someone went on my page and changed my myspace password is there anyway i can get it back..i cant send my password to my ols email address because i dnt no my password to tht 1 so i made a new 1 is there any way i can send my myspace password to my new yahoo.
my myspace email is mary2hot51@yahoo.com my new yahoo is maryshania.fenwick@yahoo.com

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 22, 2009 at 06:32 AM
Dear Madam,

The most reasonable thing to do is to to contact the My Space support team and inform them that your account

has been hacked. You will then have to file a legal case against the one who has done this. The investigation

will be carried out by Cyber Crime Officers and if the hacker continues to have access to your account, he will

easily be traced.

Thanks in advance.