How do you get Sora on Kingdom Hearts 358/2?

Solved/Closed
PREPAD - Oct 23, 2009 at 03:10 PM
 949spyro - Aug 16, 2010 at 04:48 PM
Hello,
I want to know how to get Sora on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days I beat the game but I don't have Sora.
Related:
  • How do i get sora
  • Sora ai - Guide

20 responses

You can unlock Sora in mission mode by filling up the mission gauge completely in every single mission. (Fill the line at the bottom of the touch screen up to gold.
to get sora mikey101 you have to beat all normal missions completly and by complete imean fill up the gauge at the bottom of the screen all the way to the end trust me i already have him
you have to beat all normal holo mission 100% and the you can buy him from the moogle shop.
i think he is 30000 heart points ........not sure.
wrong
I beat the game 100% and had golding dones and i went to the shop and the return of the king and the soulof soar
wasnt there
Squareenix12352
Jul 21, 2010 at 09:15 AM
sora is the best
get every mission perfect you now get the bar filled up

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
finish all the missions completely.
On story mode not just 2 player mode Story mode holo missions fill it all the way an all the missions that are silver then buy soul of soar in the shop
to get sora mikey101 you have to beat all normal missions completly and by complete imean fill up the gauge at the bottom of the screen all the way to the end trust me i already have him m
cj to get sora you have to fill up every mission gauge do i already have him it's a mystery
beat every mission on story mode fill up the mission gauge on EVERY mission and then do the last mission and then you'll have sora
u just beat all the missions fully(max out mission bar) and the moogle will sell it to u(no need to get tresure)
Shadow The Hax God
May 24, 2010 at 11:56 AM
beat the game 100% all sigels and missions in mission mode beat. and probably on normal dificulty or higher.
Shadow The Hax God
May 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM
and use the cheat site for more info
do you need to fill up the bonus gauga
Squareenix12352
Jul 21, 2010 at 09:13 AM
wait i fillled it all up and finished all the missions i even filled bonus but i didnt get to buy soul of sora or return of da king
you need to fill the mission gauge 100% in all normal missions (from day 7 to day 358) and then go 2 the moggle shop and purchase the soul of Sora.
i beat everything and all the missions but they wont let me buy him plz help hes my fav charecter do i have to get all the treasures and badges too????????????????
Idk about sora, but you get mickey by beating all of the normal missions
to get king Mickey you have to beat all the mission's in Holo mission's but idk about sora
Beat all the normal missions in story mode and make sure the done mark is in gold
you have to beat every mission 100% then the shop will have soras awakening buy it to get sora now to get mickey you have to beat every mission
u need to complete it again (((100% complete))
the king is for all mission complete in the moggle shop he say stuff and u can buy

return of the king=play as king in mission mode
souls of sora=sora in mission mode
new game people
I think you have to go through the whole game without adavancing any missions at all.
And then buy Soul of Sora in the Moogle Shop.
I'm pretty sure.