Connect phone to laptop by bluetooth

Solved/Closed
pathanzwin Posts 6 Registration date Saturday May 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2009 - Aug 13, 2008 at 10:48 AM
 Jamesmar - Jun 19, 2014 at 01:53 AM
Hi last time I saw that I have options to connect a phone via bluetooth but when I try to connect it I dont see my phone..i dont know if I need drivers for bluetooth on my pc??
Related:

23 responses

I want to connect my mobile phone to my PC too I have Nokia 2630 phone and Windows XP, in the Control Panel there's no Bluetooth icon of any sort and I don't know how to get one into the Control Panel don't even know if PC has bluetooth. I don't have an installation CD a guy came to my house and installed Windows for me using his own CD. The phone has Bluetooth activated and is visible to everyone. I don't have any cables, do I need cables? I want to connect the phone to the PC with invisible waves or something not with a cable, because I don't have a cable, is that possible?
DURGESH KUMAR
Oct 26, 2012 at 04:36 AM
I want to connect my mobile phone to my PC too I have Nokia 2630 phone and Windows XP, in the Control Panel there's no Bluetooth icon of any sort and I don't know how to get one into the Control Panel don't even know if PC has bluetooth. I don't have an installation CD a guy came to my house and installed Windows for me using his own CD. The phone has Bluetooth activated and is visible to everyone. I don't have any cables, do I need cables? I want to connect the phone to the PC with invisible waves or something not with a cable, because I don't have a cable, is that possible?
want to connect my phone to my laptop
Cant get intetnet on laptop it is working with the other laptop and tablet and phone .
hey I was facing the same problem I searched for bluetooth drivers and found the following webpage ... check it out it may help you and every body with the same problem

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/883259
Hi, this page is really helpful! However it says that I must connect the phone to the PC using a cable in order to install the device, is it possible to install the bluetooth connection between the phone and the PC just using radio waves, without needing a cable? My PC doesn't have any Bluetooth icon in the Control Panel. Thanks!
helped for me as I should need to add device to pc through control panel
Go to control panel > add device
now turn bluetooth of your device/phone and make it visible,
now use add device button and windows will install necessary file on your system and you are now able to connect to your phone.
but be sure first that you have installed compatible drivers for your laptop.
Enjoy !!!
Try buying a usb bluetooth dongle install the disk that comes with it and pair up phone, use same id number for pc and phone. Can use on xp, 2000 or vista
Hey. I do not know about "last time," maybe you could clarify. So your pc definitely has bluetooth? or does it just have wireless 802.11? drivers for a bluetooth card in the computer should already be installed and ready to go. Maybe your phone cannot transfer via bluetooth, only connect to a headset for hands-free talking. trying to get a feel of how much knowledge you've got of this stuff before I bring in stuff that's too technical, though should be an easy fix. what's your cellphone model and laptop model(full numbers and letters stuff, not just its title)
my phone is a Motorola RAZOR V3 ... I have bluetooth connection on my computer and my phone. my compute has a button for it plain as day! and my phone has it in the settins menu plain as day!
because u need a bluetooth driver.. u can't search bluetooth on ur pc because ur not downloding it or because u did not download it..

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Look in your google for "hiisi" .
You need to have blue tooth device. It will be like pen drive. Conect that to your PC/Laptop & download the things.
yes. you need a pphone connector that will connect your phone to the laptop. once you have done that it should come up with yourphones bluetooth but you have to make sure that your phone has connected to the laptop already. hope this help!
you have tohave a blue tooth in the usb port make it descoverable then make your cell phone dscoverable the pc blue tooth will ask to pair ,on the cell phone click pair. thats how I gt mine to work
Your PC should be able to download the drivers automatically for the bluetooth devices.

I would recommend that you go to your bluetooth settings via connectivity option in your mobile and when you choose to turn the bluetooth on also make sure that you turn the visibility option to "shown to all". try to detect your mobile now and it should show.

Cheers.
Suheb
TeonoreFossow Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 24, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2013 2
Sep 24, 2013 at 05:22 AM
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, I thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home I gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then I browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, I got a remedy for my cell phone, there I came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called Wholesale jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here Wholesale jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
Here's a great article for people wanting to connect & send files via BlueTooth:

http://www.vista4beginners.com/How-to-setup-a-Bluetooth-connection?page=2

HOWEVER, I would highly recommend you buy a dongle with a CD disk to install bespoke software. You get far more options than the crappy ones packaged with Windows.

HTH
its called bitpim get it . works great .. jsut need the cable for phone to pc ad bada bing..
simple just buy a bluetooth adapter can purchased at any computer shop
see your computer can you send music to your phone by bluetooth
you just have to open your bluetooth on your phone and search for devises when you have found the devise which is to your computer you can then connect by the way I am 12 years old in year 7
computerpclaptop
Nov 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Have you tried opting to allow devices to find you computer? check for more tips at http://www.computerspclaptop.com
my nokia 6300 is not received any things via blue tooth from other mobile how to set. it is software problem or blue tooth setting problem because I m not reciving any things via blue tooth.
You could go to MoonarStore search the similar questions,and you could find the result there,good luck
Take a look at http://www.jumnotebook.com this article on how to use a notebook computer, computer pc, including issues with bluetooth.
Maybe u guyz havent configured ure phones . Go to Menu ,Go to settings , Go to Sync and Back up if u have that function , then go to Server sync then choose Pc syncroniztion choose a username pass and maybe then it reads ure phone