Putting digital pix back on camera's card

Closed
sourceq Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009 - Nov 4, 2009 at 02:34 PM
sourceq Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009 - Nov 4, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Hello,

Slightly different problem. I burned several dozen photos from my friend's digital camera to my computer's hard drive and also burned all these pix to a DVD. I then deleted the photos from his memory card. The pix can be viewed from the DVD on my computer and on my Blu-Ray player hooked up to a big screen. Unfortunately, my friend does not have a computer and his DVD player does not read .jpgs. He would like to get these pix back on the memory card. Is there a way to do this? I know I can take pix off the Dynex memory card reader. Can I use this reader kind of in reverse and put pictures back on the card? Obviously I still have the pix stored on the computer and on the DVD.
Related:

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Nov 4, 2009 at 03:57 PM
your card is treated as an external, removable drive when connected to your computer with the reader.
you can save to it as you would any other drive.
the theory is that you would be able to save the pictures required back onto the card. your friend should then be able to access the pictures again in any way he needs to.
sourceq Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009
Nov 4, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Sharpman - thanks for your reply.