noname - May 6, 2010 at 05:06 PM
Hello,
MY PHONE IS CHINA MOBILE MODEL WIFI W001...WHERE CAN I GET GAMES FOR THE MODEL
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 7, 2009 at 04:09 AM
Dear Amirul,

Actually there are no games or any other applications that are supported on china phones.

These phones are sold with an all in package with no possibilty to add any application to it.

You can only use it as a USB Mass Storage Device and nothing more. For obtaining more

information about the issue, please contact the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.
well... that isn't exact really....
phone w001 if i got it correct, has java enabled, in case is chanjiang w001 or i9 w001, and you can download available java apps and games... but the catch comes there: you need to search for games and apps blindly, cause the pages currently won't provide support info for china phones, so you need to guess and prove by trial and error. There will be some apps and games that work perfect and others won't. you need to search for apps and games designed to work on similar characteristic standard brand phones i.e. nokia models or SE... that have for example accelerometer and touch (whose i think your model has).

I have CJw001 and have installed lots of apps and games using this criteria... and sometimes they just work fine and smooth, others just won't no matter what. (sometimes resolution incompatibility or inability to get commands from provided buttons or touchscreen).

note that this works only on java enabled chinese phones .

mess with the best and die like the rest,
or enter as guest and enjoy at the fest
Greetings -tenshi-sama
In manual is written that work games with extention *.nes